The Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro is a Z-Wave Plus (700 Series) device for detecting if a door or window is opened or closed. Small, battery-powered (included), and easily attached to virtually anything that opens or closes around your home. Door Window Sensor 7 Pro also includes universal "dry contact" terminals allowing you to wire in other external sensors.
Featuring a universal binary input as one of its 3 sensors, Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro can be wired to the low voltage, dry contact output of 3rd party electronics. Once connected it can translate their status signals to Z-Wave, allowing your smart home system to become even more intelligent without having to replace your home’s existing electronics. Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro inexpensively takes automation and intelligence to a whole new level.
- 3-in-1 Sensor: Open/close contact, tilt, and tamper sensors within 1 device.
- Alerts up to 7 connected Z-Wave devices.
- The spatial Intrusion Algorithm provides enhanced predictive security and automation.
- 3-year battery life powered by a 1/2 AA battery.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways.
- Z-Wave Plus certified and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption
- Aeotec's smallest, full-featured open/close sensor; 40% smaller than Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- 2 sensors are built-in: open/close sensor and tilt sensor.
- Additionally can be used connected 3rd party electronics to your Z-Wave system using the sensor's universal binary input / dry contact sensor.
- Features SmartStart and S2 security technologies.
- Powered by one 1/2 AA (ER14250), Door / Window Sensor 7 uses 66% less battery power to communicate via Z-Wave Plus than older models did. Offers up to 3-year battery life depending on the gateway it connects with.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen7 and 700 series wireless technologies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.