Z-Wave Plus signal repeater and amplifier. Simply plugs into a wall socket, connects to the network, and starts improving Z-Wave over a 492 foot, 150-meter distance.
You use Z-Wave to manage your smart home. You use Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable. Aeotec's Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals. Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range.
As it's custom-designed as a wireless signal booster, Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too. Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave. It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed. Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug into a 110-volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.