Gen5 edition. Offers improved wireless range, along with faster and secured communication. Backward compatible. Also includes a network strength/issue analyzer.
Create your own Z-Wave gateway. With Z-Stick Gen5 you’ll be able to create your own Z-Wave hub using readily available, and sometimes free, home automation software. You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud-free, whose features, security, and privacy you can personally control, and you’ll be able to create your Z-Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget. Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices, including those that use the more advanced Z-Wave Plus, and able to run on both full-powered PCs and low-powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Z-Stick Gen5 works with open source software such as Domoticz, Home Assistant, OpenHab, and OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control, Homeseer, Indigo for MacOS. For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime, Z-Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt, rechargeable info-lithium battery.
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wireless firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave-enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
- Device Type: Z-Wave USB Controller
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- New Z-Stick Gen5
- RPi4 compatible: Yes, works without a USB adapter.
- Firmware Version: V1.01
- SmartStart: No
- SDK Version: V6.51.10
- Power Supply: USB DC 4.75V to 5.25V
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 100mAh.
- Max Standby Current: 30uA.
- Max Operating Current: 98mA in PA mode or 40mA in normal mode.
- Max Z-Wave Nodes: 232 devices
Sensitivity of the RF receiver:
9.6kbps @ -90 dBm
100kbps @ -90 dBm
- Transmitting power: Disabled PA @ 2.91 dBm
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 50 C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 C to 70 C.
Up to 150m outdoors
Up to 400m outdoors with PA mode
Up to 75m indoors with PA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.