Wireless wall switch. Touch to control. Slide to dim. Battery-powered. Four-button edition.
Wall switches are the most natural way to control a home. And remote controls are the most natural way to move that control around your home. This 2-button edition from WallMote from Aeotec is a 2-in-1 wall switch and remote control for Z-Wave home automation. Powered by a rechargeable battery, you can mount WallMote on a wall anywhere in your home to use it as a wall switch using the provided wall mount. As it attaches to its wall-mount using magnets, you can also easily remove it to use WallMote anywhere in your home as a remote control and easily re-attach it to the wall later.
Minimalist in its design so that it matches the décor of any home, WallMote lets you directly control 16 different Z-Wave scenes with each scene able to contain the settings of more than 15 different Z-Wave devices; simply tap WallMote's touch-glass surface to change or enable a scene. Beautifully designed, WallMote is a subtle 3.02 inches wide and 0.37 inches deep. Powered by Aeotec’s Gen5 technology and built upon Z-Wave Plus, it offers around 3 months’ battery life before it needs to be recharged via the provided USB cable.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and remote control that can control up to 16 different scenes via tap, tap, and hold, slide up, and slide down.
- Thin, small, and easy to install anywhere in your house via the provided magnetic wall-mount plate.
- Offers both haptic and audio feedback when in use to confirm commands and use.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, CastleOS, eedomus, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, Jeedom, openHAB 2, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.
- Z-Wave Plus is certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, and the best wireless range. Certification number: ZC10-17015380
- PRODUCT MANUAL
- WallMote user guide
- WallMote technical specification
- Using WallMote (2 Button) with SmartThings Hub
- Using WallMote with Vera UI7 (Group Association / Direct Control)
- EU declaration of conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.