Aqara's Smart Door Lock may be one of the first door locks to support Apple's Home Key, but it may be a while before it is sold in the United States, if ever.
Apple's Home Key is a relatively new feature that allows users to store HomeKit keys within their Apple Wallet. This allows new functionality, similar to Apple's CarKey, like NFC unlock and key sharing.
- Remote Control
- 18-Month Battery Life
- 9 Unlock Methods
- Support Apple Wallet/HomeKit/Google Assistant
- Weight: 5.00 kg
- Dimensions: 45.00 × 25.00 × 25.00 cm
- Service: Without Installation, Include Installation
Operating Temperature: -25˫~55˫
- Operating Humidity: 0~93% RH, no condensation.
- Model: ZNMS02ES
- Net Weight: 3.6 kg
- Power Supply: 8 AA dry batteries (6V Voltage Icon),
- Type-C Emergency Power Supply (5VVoltage Icon)
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth 5.0, Zigbee, NFC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.