FIBARO Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor. The device can be battery or VDC-powered. A flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening an NC contact.
The device has a built-in temperature sensor, monitoring the temperature of e.g. floor. A flood Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood sensor probe extended by a connected wire. The device has a built-in visual LED indicator and acoustic alarm. LED diode signals flood, operating mode, or the Z-Wave network communication range.
In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location.
FIBARO Flood Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signals in case of substantial inundation of water.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- It May be connected to any alarm system (potential-free output terminal)
- Extremely easy installation – simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- It May be installed anywhere – flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, 12/24V DC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source
- Theft protection – tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller
- Two operating modes – flood/temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor.
- The alarm is signaled by sound, a visual indicator (LED diode), and Z-Wave
- Bluetooth communication
- 2 years battery life
- Simple scene activation
- Voice control through Apple Siri®
- Works with Apple devices with iOS 9 and higher.
- Sharing home function
The system will immediately inform you about any detected leaks or attempts at tampering by sending a notification to your smartphone.
Closes off the water supply after detecting a leak
After detecting a leak, a system equipped with electrovalves will close off the water supply to minimize damage caused by the failure. Wherever you are, this foolproof device will keep your home safe.
The conveniently small size of the FIBARO Flood Sensor allows for exact placement practically anywhere. The sensor's functionality will not be compromised and will still keep your home just as safe, no matter where you decide to install it.
The FIBARO smart system can identify potential threats, including smaller leaks. Together with the functionality of the entire FIBARO system, the flood sensor can achieve a level of leak detection and home security you've never experienced before.
Awards and Recognition
Our product connects innovative technology and perfect design, garnering the approval of experts. The FIBARO Flood Sensor has received numerous awards for design and technical solutions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.