A wall-mounted light with a built-in PIR sensor and light sensor for automatic lighting.
The LifeSmart Porch Wall Lamp defines a new generation of wall lamp by integrating motion detection and illuminance detection together into one device. Combined with the LifeSmart Smart Station, the lamp can be triggered ON/OFF by detecting motion and illuminance, so it can turn the light ON when people approach or light ON when it is getting dark as well as be used as input/outputs in the Smart Station AI engine.
The LifeSmart Porch Wall Lamp LS181 with in-built sensor allows for intelligent lighting as well as offers energy savings.
- Built-in PIR sensor and light sensor for automatic lighting and energy savings
- Weatherproof with IP65 ingress protection
- Adjustable light beam angles to create different lighting effects
- Wireless Cases communications
- Model Number LS181
- LED Type SMD LED
- Correlated Colour Temperature 3000K/5700K (optional)
- Luminous Flux 700~800lm
- Beam Angle 15~120° (manual adjustable)
- PIR Detection Range 10m
- PIR Detection Angle 120°
- Operating Temperature -5~45°C
- Operating Humidity 5~90%
- Power Supply AC 100-240V
- Power Consumption 10W
- Radio Protocol CoSS
- Signal Range(Open Field) 200m
- Color Black
- Dimension 132.6*102.7*110mm
- Weight 500g
- Casing PC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.