REOLINK Duo PoE, 4MP Dual Lens Outdoor PoE Camera for Home Security
Features and Details
Ultra-Wide Coverage in 4MP HD
Combining two lenses into one view, this dual-lens camera will offer a 150° viewing angle and 4MP HD resolution to capture much finer details with less distortion. This is the perfect camera for your backyard or driveway.
Smart Person/Vehicle Detection
Put an end to unwanted alarms triggered by moving branches or flying bugs. Advanced person/vehicle detection, coupled with cutting-edge detection algorithms, allows the camera to identify true threats, and therefore gives you the most peace of mind.
All-Round Intruder Deterrence
With spotlights activated and sirens set, once this Reolink PoE camera detects suspicious activity, it can deter intruders effectively. Through two-way communication, you can control the situation by giving an oral warning to the unwelcome.
Instant Alerts & Remote Acess
Once it detects something abnormal, this PoE IP camera sends a push or email alert to your device. With the Reolink App, you can see what's happening in your property anytime and anywhere, all with a few clicks without any additional fee.
Color Night Vision & IP66 Waterproof
Motion spotlights enable the camera to produce full-color images despite low-light conditions at night. With an IP66 rating, this camera can handle any extreme weather conditions.
• This camera can connect to the Reolink NVR, whose hardware version should be H3MB18/N2MB02/N3MB01 with the latest firmware version. You could verify the compatibility via the System Information of the NVR.
• It needs two unoccupied channels of the Reolink NVR to add this security camera.
• It's suggested not to place the important monitoring subject right between the two lenses.
• For the spotlights, you could disable the Night Mode of this camera to turn them off, let them stay on during a set schedule, and adjust their brightness via Reolink App/Client.
• We could only ensure the full compatibility between this camera and Reolink NVR/Software.
• Field of View: Horizontal: 150°, Vertical: 44°
• Spotlight: 8pcs/5W/6500K/560 Lumens
• Video Resolution Default: 2560X1440 (4.0 Megapixels) at 25 frames/sec
• Lens: f = 4.0 mm fixed, F = 1.6
• Video Format: H.264
• Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensors
• Infrared Night Vision: 30 Meters (LED: 6pcs/20mil/850nm)
• POE Power: IEEE 802.3af, 48V Active
• DC Power: DC 12.0V-2A, <12W
• Storage: Micro SD card slot (Max. 256GB)
What's in the Box
1 x Reolink Duo PoE
1 x 1m Network Cable
1 x Mounting Plate
1 x Mounting Hole Template
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Surveillance Sticker
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Pack of Screws
1 x Waterproof Lid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.