The Aeotec Smart Home Hub Works with SmartThings enables you to automate and control a huge range of smart devices and make them work in unison to create a seamless smart home. The hub utilizes Zigbee Wi-Fi and Z-Wave protocols. The SmartThings app for iOS and Android enables monitoring and control of your connected devices from anywhere. You'll also receive alerts from connected devices when there is unexpected activity. Voice control is available via Alexa and Google Assistant.
- The easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors, and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included in automation which can be intelligently managed
- Control via Sapp and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automation, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smartphone or tablet running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
- Easy way to turn your home into a smart home: the Aeotec Hub works as a SmartThings hub to connect your devices wirelessly and make them work together
- One app control: Monitor and control connected devices in your home using the SmartThings app
- Monitor from anywhere: Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity
- Automate connected devices: Set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and more
- Devices that work together: Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings scenes for Good Morning, Good Night, and more
- Voice control: Use voice commands to control connected devices with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router or an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Smart thermostats from Ecobee, Honeywell, Nest, and more
- Cameras and doorbells from Arlo, Nest, and Ring
- Smart lighting from Cree, Leviton, LIFX, Philips Hue Sylvania, and more
- Door locks from Kwikset, Schlage, and Yale
- Connected speakers from Bose, Samsung, and Sonos
Works as a smart home hub; works as a SmartThings hub
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with SmartThings and works as a SmartThings hub. It's the central connection responsible for all the intelligence and automation that powers your smart home. You can use it to automate your family’s routines, wirelessly control a huge range of compatible smart devices, and remotely monitor and control your home.
Control, monitor, and automate anything connected
Whatever your daily routine, Aeotec Smart Home Hub can help automate it for you and your loved ones.
From the obvious, like lighting, to the obscure, such as an air purifier, thousands of devices can be connected to Smart Home Hub. Anything connected can be automated, controlled, and monitored. You can build automated routines for when you wake up, for when you go to sleep and different routines for summer and winter. You can also build safety and security automation for when you're not even home, using Smart Home Hub to reduce your home's energy consumption when you're out and to keep your home and family safe whether you're out or abed.
Compatible with apps and skills for iOS, iPad OS, Android, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more
Intelligent automation isn't enough. You have to be able to control your smart home as well. Any time you want. Anywhere you want.
Smart Home Hub connects to SmartThings' apps and skills, each allowing you to control your smart home and connected electronics from;
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Android phones and tablets
- Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers
See the individual SmartThings apps and skills to see if they're compatible with your phone, tablet, or controller.
Setup in only 2 steps
Setting up Aeotec Smart Home Hub starts with two easy steps.
- Download the SmartThings app for iOS, iPad OS, or Android from aeotec.com/smartthings
- Follow the in-app instructions
Works via voice
You can use more than just an app and automation to control your smart home; Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with voice controllers as well.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung Bixby, you'll be able to use these voice UIs to control connected devices and intelligent automation.
INSTALLATIONIt takes a few minutes to set up your new hub. Just make sure you have an internet-connected router, a Samsung account, and the SmartThings app downloaded to your device. Watch this video to see just how easy it is.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.